RTKLIB is an open source program package for GNSS positioning.
Some features of RTKLIB:
- It supports standard and precise positioning algorithms with: GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS, BeiDou and SBAS.
- It supports various positioning modes with GNSS for both real-time and post-processing: Single, DGPS/DGNSS, Kinematic, Static, Moving-Baseline, Fixed, PPP-Kinematic, PPP-Staticand PPP-Fixed
- It supports many standard formats and protocols for GNSS.
- It supports several GNSS receivers' proprietary messages.
- It supports external communication via: Serial, TCP/IP, NTRIP, local log file (record and playback) and FTP/HTTP (automatic download)
- It provides many library functions and APIs for GNSS data processing
Please visit the RTKLIB website for more information.
Last modified: Monday, 03-Mar-2014 19:57:06 UTC