UNAVCO provides a variety of visualization tools that mostly support GPS/GNSS data sets at this time.
- The GPS Velocity Viewer allows exploration of PBO-site geodetic plate velocities, or your own geodetic velocities, in various reference frames (See also the PBO Network Velocity Field KMZ below).
- Jules Verne Voyager has editions for virtual exploration of:
and other worlds. Voyager uses a Java applet that accesses server-side map creation using Generic Mapping Tools (GMT).
- Google Earth (kmz files)
- All GPS/GNSS Sites: all GPS/GNSS sites/monuments with data in the UNAVCO Archive including both permanent stations & campaign sites. [Updated 04/25/2019 01:19 PM ]
- Permanent Sites: includes all permanent GPS stations. [Updated 04/25/2019 01:15 PM ]
- Campaign Sites: includes all campaign GPS sites. [Updated 04/25/2019 01:17 PM ]
- Special Collections (sub-sets of the Complete Catalog)
- PBO Sites: including GPS, LSM, BSM, seismic, and tilt stations
- PBO Velocity Field: shows the velocities of PBO stations
- Polar Sites: both Arctic and Antarctic permanent stations. [Updated 04/25/2019 01:15 PM]
Time series plotting tools
- GPS Timeseries Plotter plots north-south, east-west, and vertical GPS/GNSS positions over time and provides site event information such as equipment changes.
Last modified: Thursday, 04-Apr-2019 01:43:53 UTC