Do you need help with any of the education topics listed below? UNAVCO can provide guidance to PIs with proposal planning and budgeting for Broader Impacts and with other educational support.
Request Support for any of the topics listed below. A project manager will be assigned for complex requests that require multiple services, coordination, and management.
- Broader Impacts section of project proposals submitted by community PIs. UNAVCO can provide guidance to PIs with proposal planning and budgeting for broader impacts. Some examples of areas to include:
- Student support
- Field education using TLS and other geodetic technologies Additionally, complete the Field Education Supplemental Support Request Form.
- Short courses led by PIs support
- Curriculum Design and Instructional Support
- Social Media Dissemination Support
- Geodetic-focused Field Education led by UNAVCO community members includes assistance with scientific and pedagogical needs for teaching techniques such as TLS and GPS at field camps and other field experiences.
- Student Mentoring Best Practices and Guidance is available to help you with your REU (Research Experience for Undergraduates) program.
- Upper Undergraduate, Graduate Student, and Researcher Professional Development is available through UNAVCO technical short courses.
- Educational Materials Review and Dissemination includes guidance on revision and pedagogical review of existing materials including education data tools, coordination of scientific review, and facilitation of new curriculum materials to disseminate your curricular materials and ancillary educational tools focused on geodesy, applications of geodesy, and UNAVCO-supported science.
- Communicate your geoscience research and education using geodesy. Share with us your results, and we will share them through our social media channels, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, UNAVCO Highlights, and/or UNAVCO Science Snapshots.
Email educationunavco.org for quick questions or if you cannot find what you need in the Education topics section.
See Help at UNAVCO for a full listing of help options at UNAVCO.