GPS Solutions RTNet
RTNet is a commercial GNSS processing software product from GPS Solutions.
Some features of RTNet:
- is primarily designed for real-time applications, but post-processing is possible
- can process data in network mode or in PPP mode in real-time or post-processing
- real-time results from one master - run (i.e. satellite clocks or tropospheric parameters) can be read directly as input by other slave - runs
- has RTK ambiguity resolution capability
- estimates DGPS corrections and generates corrections for network RTK
- processes zero-differenced observations and the satellite and receiver clock corrections are estimated at every epoch independently
- is designed for processing GNSS networks with the highest possible accuracy with the full variance-covariance and not only their baseline- related parts
- has precision orbit determination (POD) capability
Please visit the GPS Solutions website for more information.
Last modified: Monday, 03-Mar-2014 19:57:06 UTC